Yeastar Neogate TG100 GSM Gateway
- The Yeastar Neogate TG100 is a GSM gateway for connecting GSM networks to VoIP networks for two-way communication. The TG100 is ideal for connecting soft switches and IP-PBX’s to GSM network, and is the best fallback solution for landline outages.
Yeastar NeoGate TG100 Product Overview
- The TG100 Gateway from Yeastar can be a cost-saving addition for a backup option should landlines go out, and is great for phone calls between mobiles or to PTSN. Best of all, it’s easy to install with a web based GUI and simple to integrate.
- Yeastar Neogate Series includes features such as SIP proxy Registrar for IP phones, incoming and outgoing call routing, SMS sending and receiving with a web interface, callback function, Least Cost Routing (LCR), top voice quality (EFR super sound), simple web based configuration, and it’s easy to integrate and easy to install.
Yeastar Neogate TG100 GSM Gateway Features and Functions:
- Number of GSM channels (Max): 1 (Quad-Band GSM/GPRS850/900/1800/1900MHz; Support external antenna)
- Protocol: SIP (RFC3261), IAX2
- Transport: UDP,TCP,TLS,SRTP
- DTMF: RFC2833, SIP INFO, In-band
- Codec: G.711 A/u-law, G.726, G.729 A, GSM, Speex.
- LAN: 1 (10/100MBps)
- Network: Static IP, DHCP Client, Firewall, VLAN, DDNS, QoS, OpenVPN
- Power Supply: AC 100~240V/50~60Hz (DC 12V, 1A)
- Size: 110x70x24mm