Cambium E500 Access Point
- Cambium E500 Access Point supports 256 max concurrent client associations, 16 SSIDs, WPA-2 encryption, Dynamic VLANs, DFS channels, Access control lists (ACL), zero touch provisioning and more
- The 802.11ac cnPilot E500 is the essential workhorse for today’s demanding high density outdoor WiFi networks.
- In addition, all cnPilot’s Enterprise Access Points (APs), support features like controller-less roaming, dynamic channel selection, automatic transmit power control, band steering, and more – essential features for easy Wi-Fi operations.
- Mesh – With cnPilot E500, you can rapidly setup multi-hop Mesh networks either dedicating one radio (e.g.: 5 GHz) for mesh backhaul, or using both bands for client access at the same time.
- Wireless Backhaul Integration – the aux PoE port on the E500 offers PoE out eliminating the need for a second power line – perfect for powering on a standard 802.3af camera, or powering on Cambium’s PMP450 or ePMP backhaul subscriber modules (SMs) for wireless backhaul enabled Wi-Fi hotspots
- Resilience – Dual on-board Active/Standby memory banks ensure higher availability. The cnPilot E500 can store two versions of the software and if needed fall back to a working operational software, reducing the likelihood of site visits and increasing network up-time.