IDP Clear Patch Type 1-Mil Laminate Film
S51 Clear patch Laminate Film 1mil (25mic) 250 cards/roll
- IDP Clear Patch Type 1-Mil Laminate Film is a transparent protective layer for ID cards.
- It is a thin film that can be applied on the surface of the card to make it more durable and long-lasting.
- The film is made of high-quality materials that provide excellent resistance against scratches, moisture, and other types of damage.
- It is designed to protect the information printed on the card from fading or getting smudged.
- The film has a thickness of 1 mil, which makes it very lightweight and flexible.
- This makes it easy to handle and apply, and it doesn’t add any significant weight or thickness to the card.
- The film is also very clear and transparent, which means that it won’t affect the visibility of the information on the card.
- The IDP Clear Patch Type 1-Mil Laminate Film is very easy to apply using a laminator.
- It can be used with most types of laminators that are available in the market.
- The film comes in rolls of different sizes, which makes it easy to use for different types of cards.
- The IDP Clear Patch Type 1-Mil Laminate Film is a cost-effective solution for protecting ID cards.
- It helps to extend the lifespan of the cards and reduces the need for frequent replacements.
- The film is also very environmentally friendly, as it can be recycled after use.
- Overall, the IDP Clear Patch Type 1-Mil Laminate Film is an excellent choice for anyone who wants to protect their ID cards and make them more durable.
- Also see Evolis RVA022NAA Holographic Overlay Ribbon