Yealink SIP-T40G 3 Line IP Phone
- Yealink SIP-T40G is a feature-rich SIP phone that enhances daily interoperability and unifys communications for busy managers. Designed with a revolutionary new appearance, it supports flexible and secure provisioning (the phone utilizes industry-standard encryption protocols for users to provision and perform software upgrades both in-house and remotely), this advanced IP phone is intuitively designed with ease-of-use in mind. The T40G is also built with the Gigabit Ethernet for rapidly facilitating call handling, and its programmable keys help boast extensive productivity-enhancing features, like BLF, SCA, call transfer, etc. Meanwhile, equipped with the feature of Power over Ethernet (PoE), superb high definition (HD) sound quality and a rich visual experience, the SIP-T40G IP Phone maximizes your personal productivity in a superior way
- The affordable Yealink T40G comes equipped with enhanced call management including busy lamp field (BLF) keys, 3 way calling and three pages of 6 configurable buttons on the backlit display.
- The T40G has been certified to work with a range of software providers such as 3CX, Asterisk and BroadSoft Broadworks.
- The T40G supports Power over Ethernet.
Yealink SIP-T40G Features and Functions:
- Up to 3 SIP accounts
- 132×64-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- Highly secure transport and interoperability
- Wall mountable with adjustable stand
- PoE and EHS Support
- HD voice: HD handset, HD speaker
- Supports PoE, Power Supply also available separately