Yealink EHS36 Headset Adapter
Yealink EHS36 Electronic Hookswitch
- The new and advanced Yealink Headset Adapter EHS36 provides the technical interface between your Yealink SIP-T48S/T48G/T46S/T46G/T42S/T42G/T41S/T41P/T40G/T40P/T29G/T27G/T27P IP Phones and a compatible wireless headset. It is approved for using with major manufacture Jabra, Plantronics, Sennheiser wireless models. The unit is easy to install, simply link EHS36 to the EXT port of the phone and, effectively `plug and play? giving you control of your Yealink phone and the ability to answer and hang up calls remotely. It has been especially designed to ensure maximum productivity in business applications such as receptions, call centers and general telephone use and is ideal for the Corporate, Financial, Health, Government, Educational, Industrial, and SME/SoHo market sectors.
Yealink EHS36 Electronic Hookswitch Overview:
- The Yealink EHS36 provides the interface between a compatible Yealink phone and an approved wireless headset. The EHS36 is easy to install with plug and play capability and in no time you can control calls from your wireless headset.
Compatible Yealink IP Phones
- Yealink T48G, Yealink T46G, Yealink T42G, Yealink T41P, Yealink T38G
- The Yealink EHS36 is not compatible with Yealink’s T5 Series IP Phones. The T5 Series IP Phones have built in WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity.
Yealink EHS36 Features and Functions:
- Built-in a RJ12(6P6C) input port connected to IP phone
- 1xRJ45(8P8C) output port for GN/Jabra/Sennheiser headset
- 1×3.5mm output port for Plantronics headset
- Accessories: RJ12, RJ45, 3.5mm, RJ9, Sennheiser Y-Cord